The Mothers Union is an International worldwide charity, with over 3,6 million members worldwide. Our work is based around our Aims, Objects and Mission Statement.
Our Easthampstead branch in recent years have raised funds for:-
- Bikes to be used by Overseas Workers
- Away From It All holiday breaks,
- Carpet in the Church annexe
- Table used at weddings
- Adult literacy project in Africa
- Knitted baby blankets for Reading hospitals
- Collected Easter Eggs for Banardos
- Collected toiletries for Womans refuge
- Making quiet toy-bags for children attending church
We are also called upon to arrange funeral refreshments and have a stall of home produce at the fete. Life with the Mothers Union is special. We help people locally and further afield and enjoy doing our bit.