We hope to open our Thursday 10.30am and Sunday 9.30am services to a limited number, from Thursday 15th April. Below are the procedures for applying for tickets to attend Services and the guidelines to be followed in church.
· The services will be ticketed events and numbers restricted. Tickets will be available from Eventbrite or by contacting the Parish Office. Tickets may be booked two weeks in advance. Tickets will be of two types, single tickets or household tickets. Household tickets will be for up to four persons who are living in the same household and are happy to sit on the same pew. Supplying contact details (for government track and trace only) will be a ticketing requirement. These details will normally only be kept for twenty one days by the church. Eventbrite will have its own data protection policies and is responsible for what it does with its own data.
· Please be aware that you will be required to be seated before the service starts, you will not be able to enter the church once the service begins.
· Social distancing rules must be respected within the church and church grounds.
· Hand gel should be used when entering and leaving the church.
· Please wait at the church entrance to be called forward and allocated seating.
· Follow the way one system around church.
· Avoid unnecessary touching of objects or surfaces.
· Face coverings must be worn.
· Please be aware that you will not be able to sing along with the streamed hymns.
· Communion will be available in just one kind.
Hand sanitiser will be required before receiving Communion.
· Donations by cash or contactless card can be made at the end of the service.
· There will not be a collection during the service.
· Ranelagh and St Michaels have informed us that you will not be required to sign in and registers will not be available at these services.
· There will no refreshments after the service.
· After the service please greet socially distanced friends in the car park.
CONSENT AND RELEASE
By entering the church I understand that I may appear on camera and use of my image or voice, either in whole or in part, may be used by the church for any recordings, publishing and live streaming of services held within, both for today or the future. If you do not agree with this please do not enter the church during this service and please contact the office.