For many years we have run a photo competition and from the entries we have been able to create our annual Church Calendar.
Usually the competition is timed for Heritage Open Days and the congregation have submitted many interesting photos. So the closing date for entries is 22nd August 2021, giving plenty of time to print and display all entries for Heritage Open Days.
This year the theme is 'My Favourite Things' (Church/Churchyard)
If you have any questions please email Lynn Clitherow or call 07759162640
- Your entries can be printed to a minimum size 9” x 6” and can be submitted to the Parish Office by Wednesday 22nd August 2021 or via email to Lynn Clitherow in jpeg format or on other media if you cannot print to requested size. Any entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
- Entry is FREE.
- There is one category — 'My Favourite Things''.
- No more than 5 photos may be entered per person.
- The entries you submit must be taken by you - you must own the copyright.
- You can submit entries that were created before the competition start date.
- For inclusion in the church calendar ‘landscape’ pictures are more suitable.
- Participants are asked to accept that any image submitted as part of the competition may be used by Easthampstead Parish for future publicity and commercial purposes. For publicity purposes we will always credit you where possible. The copyright of the photographs remains yours.