"Speak out for those who cannot speak, for the rights of all the destitute."
We promote a safer Church
- Promote a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Respond promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Care pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Care pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Respond to those that may pose a present risk.
If you are concerned that someone you know is at risk of, or is being abused, or presents a risk to others, please seek advice from a Safeguarding Adviser or if necessary report the matter to the Local Authority Social Care Services or the Police without delay.
Our Safeguarding Officer is: Judith Collyer
You can also speak to the Diocesan Safeguarding Team
You can access details for help on our 'Care and Support' webpage